Munchkin has been a real fun game to play around the shop and Smash Up is probably a good second. What do you think happens when you add those two together? I don’t know either, but I can’t wait to try them out. Check out the info below and let us know if this is something that you would like to see on the shelves. Pre-order your copy and we’ll knock 20% off the price, but we have to have a deposit on file by August 10th!
Smash Up: Munchkin
History records many great pairings. Death and taxes. Peanut butter and chocolate. Cats and cheeseburgers.
Now we’ve smashed up Munchkin with Smash Up!
Smash Up is the game where each player smashes two weird factions together and tries to crush all the others. The factions in this set are Munchkin races and classes: Orcs, Warriors, Halflings, Clerics, Dwarves, Elves, Thieves, and Mages! All the factions have different powers, and every team-up is different.
This set may be played by itself, but all the factions are fully compatible with your existing Smash Up sets. There are also two brand-new card types. Monsters lurk around the bases, and Treasures give you new rewards when you smash a base!
- Eight entirely new decks!
- New Monster and Treasure cards!
- Amazing new Munchkin art drawn by John Kovalic and painted by Francisco Rico Torres and Gong Studios!
- Now in the “Smash Up” Base Box style format you will get 10 faction dividers for your Smash Up Big Geeky Box!
- 8 faction decks with 20 cards each - 20 monster cards
- 22 treasure cards
- 16 base cards
- 10 dividers *Never before in the Smash Up Base Set*
- token sheet - rulebook
Playing Time: 45 minutes
Don’t forget kids, pre-orders on file by August 10th get a 20% discount!